Notice! Since we have not reached an agreement with the KKK Tacen, the finals will not take place in Tacen. Races in Augsburg and Liptovský Mikuláš remain and final race for the World Series will be in Krakow, Poland with Worlds series winners medal and award ceremony. Two of three races counts for the World series.
In 2011 season we had:
- 17 countries (JAP, USA, AUS, SVK, ITA, GER, AUT, NZL, GBR, IRL, SLO, BEL, CAN, FRA, CZE, POL, SUI).
- more than 500 unique paddlers on World series.
- Bratislava (200 paddlers), Liptovský Mikuláš (250 paddlers), Solkan (350 paddlers) and Tacen (250 paddlers).
Attention! You can find World series 2011 overall rusults down under RESULTS!
The number of contestants for each contest is limited to 250. Last day to submission of each race is the last Wednesday before the event till 15.00 (3.00 PM). Subsequent applications will not be accepted.
1st place – 50 points – 40th place – 3 points (more below).
Best 2 of 3 results counts for World series.
The main prize for winning the World Series 2012 is Vajda Racing PRO boat. Sponsor Vajda gave us two boats for season 2012 and is our partner. Boats will be painted with the logo of the competition. We will give away one Vajda kayak Racing PRO and one Vajda canoe Racing PRO boat for two World series winners in season 2012.
- Vajda canoe Racing PRO boat will get winner of category C-1 M U16
- Vajda kayak Racing PRO boat will get winner of category K-1 W U18
Notice: Best 2 of 3 results counts for World series.
Notice! We have to inform all competitors and coaches that category C-1 Women U14, U16 and U18 is canceled at all World series races. The reason is to insufficient number of registered competitors.
Dates for Vajda teen cup™ and Vajda junior cup™ races in season 2012:
- Vajda junior cup™ Augsburg (Germany): 4.-5.8.2012 (Training camp: 30.7.-3.8.2012).
- Vajda teen cup™ Krakow (Poland): 18.-19.8.2012 (Training camp: 13.-17.8.2012) and World series finals 2012.
- Vajda junior cup™ Krakow (Poland): 18.-19.8.2012 (Training camp: 13.-17.8.2012) and World series finals 2012.
Teen cup™ and Junior cup™ World series 2012:
In 2012 we will organize two races for the Teen cup™ and Junior cup™ World series. Points gained on each competition will count for Teen cup™ or Junior cup™ World series with finals in Liptovský Mikuláš.
Competitors which will not register for competiton with the correct information (name, surname and date of birth out of birth certificate) will be disqualified. Coaches and athletes are responsible for the accuracy of personal data and not the organizer!
The semifinals and finals:
Semifinals are for competitors who finished in 2/3 (and not more than 20 competitors per category) of best competitors from qualifications. Finals are for 1/2 of best paddlers from semifinals.
- In the case of 31 contestants, 20 goes in the semifinals.
- In the case of 29 contestants, 19 goes in the semifinals.
- If the result is 19.333, 19 competitors goes to semifinals.
- If the the number is 19.5 or higher, 20 competitors goes to semifinals.
Competition goes under modified rules of Slalom committee of International canoe federation (ICF).
Junior cup™ World series is organized on bigger watter level, where is that possible!
Each of the participating competitors receives points on each Teen cup™ or Junior cup™ World series race as follows:
1st place – 50 points
2nd place – 45 points
3rd place – 41 points
4th place – 39 points
5th place – 38 points
6th place – 37 points
38th place – 5 points
39th place – 4 points
40th place – 3 points
Best 2 of 3 results counts for World series.
The competitor with the highest total points is the winner of the Teen cup™ or Junior cup™ World series in his/her event. In the event of a tie in the final ranking, higher ranking is given to the competitor having the best result in the last Teen cup™ or Junior cup™ World series race.
- Under14 or U14: 13 and 14 years old paddlers (“The last year that competitor can compete in the Under14 category is the year that his/her 14th birthday falls in. “).
- Under16 or U16: 15 and 16 years old paddlers (“The last year that competitor can compete in the Under16 category is the year that his/her 16th birthday falls in. “).
- Under18 or U18: Juniors (“The last year that competitor can compete in the Under18 category is the year that his/her 18th birthday falls in. “).
Categories: C2-M, K1-W, C1-M and K1-M.
Important! Also this year we have donated with help of our sponsors a paddling equipment to one perspective paddler. In the future we aim to donate even more equipment.
For all information send us e mail at email@example.com
Teen cup™ team